The woman calls her husband on the phone:
- Darling, I'm trying to solve a puzzle but I can't!...
- Didn't I say to start by the corners?
- Yep, you did, but I couldn't find the corners...
- Which puzzle?
- The tiger's one!...
- Tiger? I'm coming home, get waiting.
Some minutes ago her husband gets home and says:
- Let me see the puzzle.
So the woman takes him by hand and drives him to the kitchen. He looks at the table, and almost getting nuts counts until 10, slowly, and says:
- My dear... RETURN THE FROSTIES TO THE BOX RIGHT NOW!!!
- roberthuffstutter, AlineGomes, ilmungo and kfergos @ Flickr. (5 years and 2015 days ago)