Only source used...with references...
(5 years and 1773 days ago)
As the source image is not very clear, I focused on one portion of the chicken that looked bit better to me and selected it.
From that selection only I have created different shapes for my lion's hair. I used a lot of warping, resizing, flipping, rotating, masking in order to create diversity and blend them as good as possible.
I added sky backround, light beams, flattened image and added a lot of adjustment layers: gradients, brightness/contrast and two types of filters that I have never used before but which proved themselves to be very efficient for the overall effect I was looking for: under Artistic/ Sponge and Watercolor.
Hope you like it!
SBS on the way for more details! (5 years and 1776 days ago)
Only image used for this project, is the source image provided by pxleyes, the rest is photoshop.
Believe or not this little machine can make clones too, it is unexpensive and effective, those chicks are not dead, they will be like twins (5 years and 1779 days ago)