In this tutorial we explain what is the HDR rendering and how you can control the brightness of the final render using it, easily getting rich and outstanding pictures.
This tutorial answers the following questions:
- What is HDR?
- What does LDRI mean?
- How to post-process HDRIs using Photoshop?
- How to render HDRIs from V-Ray?
- Which image format is the best to save HDR renders?
- How to deal with ovebrights in the window and near it?
- How to lighten the dark rendering?
In the field of Architectural Visualization, realism must always be the 1st goal that we strive to accomplish. In this 3 day tutorial series, you will gain a solid introduction to valuable lighting and texture mapping techniques that can be used to achieve realistic architectural renderings.