Thanks for the following images: girls on beach by keithusc and wine glasses by Davide Restivo.
(5 years and 1554 days ago)
Left hand (evil): Hey dude, let me do that!
Right hand (angel): No way!
The only stock used is the background from fetishfaerie-stock on DA.
They are my hands (if someone recognizes my hand, please keep silent, otherwise I'll be kicked out of this contest ^^).
Have fun! (5 years and 1754 days ago)
I don't have much of an SBS, since I usually save my work periodically for it, but this time I forgot. So I'll describe what I did:
1. I cut the hand in pieces, and put each part as a separate layer
2. Then I started warping, and arranging them a lot (this took me like 2 hours when summed up!)
3. Then I started shading them, adding shadows, wrinkles etc...
3. The bottom hand is a copy of the top one, flipped and with small alterations.
4. Then I added the magic stuff or whatever you call it. I copied some patterns from the gloves, the rest are brushes.
5.Then I inverted the colors on hands, and made everything blue.
And that's it. =)
I can also supply a PSD file to verify that I did this.
OK, here's the SBS! And brushes I used are in sources. :) (5 years and 1829 days ago)