• I have search everywhere through this site and found nothing about contest with the theme of PXL birthday, but after looked at the pxleyes team about, it gave me the reason to dedicate my entry as a celebration of pxleyes birthday which mentioned on April 2006 by Mister Monty’s about. I think it’s not a coincidence; it was God’s plan to make my entry has a lot of meanings together with the three objects on the final round of Photoshop Tournament; a candle, animals with the logo.
• In my opinion, there are three biggest events in our life that we would to celebrate it.
• First, it’s a celebration of birth.
• Second, it’s a celebration of getting married.
• And last, it’s a celebration of death.
• As for the celebration of death, some might think it’s not an appropriate way to say. But for me, it’s also a celebration since I believe in God and Heaven is so real. While started this piece from concept, I’m also in the middle of grieving. My beloved aunt by the name of Etty passed away on 17th April 2012 at 10:10 AM days ago. We ‘celebrate’ her for three days until the cremation of her remnants, after that we spread her dust to the open ocean at 19th April.
• So, please forgive me if I tell you my slice of life that might bother some of you. It’s just a continuity background story of my entry after all; we celebrate our birthday, and then celebrate our married moments until someday we would be ‘celebrated’ by everyone when our life is end. All of them is a Celebration of Life.
Photoshop, AE, Lightroom and hours of sleepless nights... :) • (5 years and 729 days ago)