Sleeping on the job....guess he's gonna wake up soon... (5 years and 3000 days ago)
Ok....I have only one word to say about this....looooots of work...and lots of sources!
I have dreamed to create a steampunk image for a long time now...and I'm happy I got the chance to do it!
Hope you find it interesting for a first try!
First of all million thanks to Becky Stock on deviantart for the great man image, at http://b-e-c-k-y-stock.deviantart.com/.
Then credits to:
- "csnyder" at http://csnyder.deviantart.com/ for beautiful clouds images;
- "cepolina.com" for a great mask image at: http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/;
- "strwberrystk" for the little key at: http://strwberrystk.deviantart.com/;
- "sunira"for a great great galaxies free brush at: http://sunira.deviantart.com/.
Please see also extra sources:
1. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1137812 - Clock for backround
2. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1067358 - Clock 1 on hat
3. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1111976 - Clock 2 on hat
4. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1080261 - Clock 3 on hat
5. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1044042 - Rooster
6. http://www.morguefile.com/archive/display/5202 - black hat
7. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/452382 - wings on hat
8. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/950983 - Furnace
9. http://qbrushes.com/photoshop-abstract-brushes/smoke-brushes/ - smoke brush
10. http://sunira.deviantart.com/art/Nebulae-Brushes-18959502 - Galaxies Brush
Please see high resolution and also be kind and wait for SBS, will be posting it tomorrow as it has been a long day on photoshop for me...!
Hope you like it! (5 years and 3102 days ago)
Angry Kid depicted as an old "Game 'N Watch" style handheld game.
I drew everything out in Photoshop and reduced the opacity to give it that classic feel. Added a texture to the outer rim and some drop shadows to simulate the game's casing. Simple, but effective in my opinion.
Sources used were the original file and my own recollection of these game types. (5 years and 3126 days ago)