1. select and place the head of the boy in a background w/ a black and white gradient color....clone the mouth away.
2. desaturate the head and make a sepia tone.
3. color both side of the poster white/black accordingly and the lower left dark blue.
4. use a soft brush around the face, white on the left and black on the right side, to have a fade effect.
5. add a film grain filter
6. use dodge on the left side of the face to remove film grain and lighten face.
7. use burn tool on the right face to darken.
8. select and put the moth on mouth. make new layer and color the mouth then set them to 'linear burn'.
9. put skull on moth and place text. (5 years and 1721 days ago)