(5 years and 938 days ago)
When I first saw the source image I didn't have my glasses on. So instead of "heli services" I read "hell services"... Loool!!
Anyway this image is not really original, it's based on this tutorial:
(I'll do an SBS if I have time) (5 years and 937 days ago)
The evolution of future submarines for military use will be driven by the trend to use smaller, autonomous, and unmanned vehicles to perform missions both under and above the sea. (5 years and 940 days ago)
Lovely day to get rescued by the coast guard!
1. Crop Out the helicopter and make minor adjustments
2. Replace the text on the helicopter with U.S. COAST GUARD with Swiss Black 721 Font.
3. Place it into the new picture
4.Make exposure adjustments/light source adjustments
5. Gaussian Blur white and erase parts to make it look like water spraying out.
6. Get picture of a boat and place into photo.
7. You should be finished. (5 years and 941 days ago)