The process used was mainly cutting out parts of sources, adjusting sizes and colors and warping some parts into shape using puppet warp.
Masks, layer effects, glow, subtle drop shadows on some snowflakes, emboss, and various blending modes were used on different layers.
Some parts are painted using the source brushes and others are painted using the brushes which come already installed with photoshop.
The background is just a gradient layer fill with an overlay of a "render clouds" layer.
(1 year and 319 days ago)
- 1: Model
- 2: Icicles, cut warped and used for hair
- 3: icicles also used for hair.
- 4: Ice crystals used for texture on some areas of face
- 5: Ice crystal for earring
- 6: Frozen berries
- 7: Frozen leaves
- 8: Frost used on eyebrows and mouth
- 9: Freeze brushes used on eyelashes, hair and hand
- 10: Brushes used for snowflakes around frame.