Created in C4D and Photoshop, hope you like it.
Here is how it works.
1. Person who wants drink starts dominos at the end of the table.
2. Split in the domino's one lane releases a spring on a wooden box which raises the water jug and pours into the glass.
3. Tennis ball is pushed by other domino's and falls into a grate, which with the extra weight slides down its wooden holder.
4. This starts a new set of domino's which hit into some little army men who are holding up a golfball.
5. When knocked they let go of the golfball and it rolls into the next set of domino's.
6. These tumble into a spring which is released.
7. The spring releaded hurls the baseball up at a slight angle and it lands in a basket on the back of the pouring device and weights it down so it stops pouring. The glass of water is ready. (5 years and 2410 days ago)