Used source 2 and gave it a radial blur then cut out a whole in the middle. Added a shadow to this surface to make it look spherical.
step 2 of 8
Took the source image, pentooled the arch out and placed it 8 times after each other, then made it circular with the polar coordinate tool
step 3 of 8
Added a drop shadow and adjusted that with the warp tool.
step 4 of 8
Took source 2 again and made a circle around the arches.
step 5 of 8
The brick wall is from the source image again.
step 6 of 8
Added the bird.
step 7 of 8
Added the water drops:
- make a circle on an empty layer
- add a white - black gradient
- add a drop shadow and a inner shadow
- add a highlight on the drop
- select these areas and make a layer-via-copy to a new layer
- on this new layer use the pinch tool to make a refraction effect
step 8 of 8
Added the sky to give more attention to the weird perspective views.
- you look up to the sky
- you look down on the arches which form a kind of crown
- you look at the bird en profile