Finished with the hills.
Added some other kind of grass in between the hills layers. It was very useful that I found this PNG transparent file on obsidian dawn. As a tip ....PNG files are very very useful as we don't have to mask them anymore. What I had to do though was to defringe them along the way (under layer/matting)
Here I added a funny sun.
You won't find this in the final result anymore as a lot of people commented that it didn't fit the image theme...so I decided to delete the glasses and the mouth and kept only the shape of the sun..
This is the final result after I erased the suns glasses and mouth.
As I flattened the image meanwhile and I didn't want to go through the whole lighting process...I used the clone tool and the healing brush tool to cover the glasses and the mouth with other clear yellow portions from the sun.