Thanks to the following for stock-
MJ Ranum D'art
Mqtrf Pxleyes Member.
(5 years and 1251 days ago)
Her body looks too small and not proportional to the rest of it. Lovely concept and coloring.
1) underwater feel, should include glistening to the mermaid
2) make hair more "lighter" (now looks heavy, too thick) and free flowing
3) the dangling sea-plants should have different shades of green to create depth
4) trailing bubbles around arms and tail, to create sense of movement
5) lift up the abdomen of the mermaid to make her more shapely
6) add some fish near her, both infront and behind her
hope these suggestions are useful
thank you both for the great feedback... I took note of what you said and made changes.
I hope you like them
ooh.... its perfect now, go frame it up and CONGRATS!
Howdie stranger! If you want to rate this picture or participate in this contest, just: LOGIN HERE or REGISTER FOR FREE
Photography and photoshop contests We are a community of people with
a passion for photography, graphics and art in general. Every day new photoshop
and photography contests are posted to compete in. We also have one weekly drawing contest
and one weekly 3D contest! Participation is 100% free! Just
register and get
started! Good luck!
© 2015 Pxleyes.com. All rights reserved.