If you want to live and thrive, let the spider run alive. ~American Quaker Saying (5 years and 1138 days ago)
Love your spidey - and his ominous shadow...nice design, author.
Howdie stranger! If you want to rate this picture or participate in this contest, just: LOGIN HERE or REGISTER FOR FREE
e e cummings (5 years and 1152 days ago)
Only ps and one stock used..
thanks for the stock.
the owner has been informed. (5 years and 1428 days ago)
nice painterly effect.
1) more shading for the vase to make it look more 3d
2) change the photoframe to a "window" looking out into the world outside maybe better
3) add depth to the eye with shadows in the eye-lids
4) the low portion of the background should be darker to create depth
5) add a little noise to whole picture
1) or just crop "tallish", take out the photoframe, so it just shows the plant,
this will tighten-up your composition and more focused theme
(5 years and 1482 days ago)
wow...FAVE! this is amazing author, very strong and powerful..best of luck
great idea!! good luck1
Very holistic creation author. Best of luck!
Love the black and white !
Thanks to obsidian dawn for the scratch brushes.
(In the SBS, were I say scartc brush I mean scratch brush. ) (5 years and 1485 days ago)
Very well done, creative and amusing! Good work!
I have seen similar work in Photofunia.com
Photography and photoshop contests We are a community of people with
a passion for photography, graphics and art in general. Every day new photoshop
and photography contests are posted to compete in. We also have one weekly drawing contest
and one weekly 3D contest! Participation is 100% free! Just
register and get
started! Good luck!
© 2015 Pxleyes.com. All rights reserved.