(1 year and 276 days ago)
1. The original photo is mine and it is in SBS for you to see.
2. The background textured layer was taken from Filter Forge "textures" I then blurred it, darkened it and oil painted it.
3. There is an oil paint filter on the man....then a black layer applied and painted out and desaturated.
4. Gradient in black applied and sandstone texture. (1 year and 276 days ago)
1. Original is my photo and is attached.
2. I used Buzz Sim filter on "SOFT" for a bit of a painterly effect.
3. Painted out the background then did a black overlay and painted the young monk out.
4. I desaturated by -19%
5. I did not use a texturizer (canvas, sandstone etc.) Do you think I ought to have?
Thank you for all your help. (1 year and 278 days ago)