(87 days ago)
1. The original photo is mine and it is in SBS for you to see.
2. The background textured layer was taken from Filter Forge "textures" I then blurred it, darkened it and oil painted it.
3. There is an oil paint filter on the man....then a black layer applied and painted out and desaturated.
4. Gradient in black applied and sandstone texture. (87 days ago)
1. Original is my photo and is attached.
2. I used Buzz Sim filter on "SOFT" for a bit of a painterly effect.
3. Painted out the background then did a black overlay and painted the young monk out.
4. I desaturated by -19%
5. I did not use a texturizer (canvas, sandstone etc.) Do you think I ought to have?
Thank you for all your help. (89 days ago)