The Iron Skillet is a popular truck stop and restaurant in North Las Vegas, Nevada, quite near the Speedway. This particular afternoon, one waitress was serving all of the afternoon stragglers who were deciding between breakfast, lunch, dinner, or perhaps just a cup of coffee and a glass of ice-cold water....
This waitress definitely deserves high marks as a member of the working class who is surviving our present economy.
1) Contrast was increased in a curves level based on the Green channel
2) Silver Efex Pro 2 utilized to convert image to B/W
3) A warm Photo Filter applied
4) Reflective gradient level was applied
5) NIK Cep 4 filter applied
6) Photozoom was used to reduce size of image
(5 years and 1833 days ago)