1. After several days of bad weather I finally got out for a walk. One of my favourite walks is around the Monaco Peninsula, about 40 minutes, more if you stop often for photos.
2. It is nicest when the tide is in, at any time apart for high tide you can drive across here, but this is a rather high tide, will I be able to get around.
3. Looks like this will be as far as I can go without getting really wet.
4. Backtracked and now coming up the outside of the peninsular.
5. At the top, you can also see the jetty in photo 2. Tide is still too high to go right around so I have to cut across and then go back the way I came.
6. Back to where I started, took over an hour today.
(5 years and 1998 days ago)