(5 years and 1810 days ago)
- 1: source1
I have thought that for this constest any image could be turned into a grunge style. But I didn't think this should be enough, so I decided to actually create some sort of a creature, something original and then make it look totally grunge.
So....I reconstructed over the woman sculpture using selections from a wooden circlet and ball. I used warp tool to get the shapes I wanted.
I created the backround by adding a lot of grunge sources.
Added wings, shadows, some gradient adjustment layers and corrected some spots by using the clone stamp tool.
Lots of credits to:
- "CSnyder" on deviantart for some really cool grunge textures. Visit account at: http://csnyder.deviantart.com/;
- "Fetishfaerie" also on deviantart for some very good glass grunge packages, at: http://fetishfaerie-stock.deviantart.com/;
- "Markopolio" on deviantart for some great angel wings. At: http://markopolio-stock.deviantart.com/;
- "Night-fate stock" on deviantart for the best grunge image I've ever seen. Please visit author at: http://night-fate-stock.deviantart.com/.
- and last but not least, "Spiritsighs" on deviantart for a really good texture brush which I used to render the blood spots on the backround. Main account for other great brushes at: http://spiritsighs-stock.deviantart.com/.
There are two extra sources used, which, even if they are not too visible...I assure you that they are on the image:
1.. http://fetishfaerie-stock.deviantart.com/art/Frost-Pack-III-33357187 - Frost Texture
2. http://fetishfaerie-stock.deviantart.com/art/Frost-Pack-V-47098236 - Glass Grunge Texture
Hope you like it!
Enjoy! (5 years and 1865 days ago)