I am new here and am having problems learning your procedures. Please have patience. I was striving for simplicity here. No outside sources used. I used muted colors for mouth and eyes.
I will put steps here as site will not allow me to put in steps without pictures.
1. Cut out lady and put on seperate layer.
2. Remove stains using spot heal brush and patch tool.
3. Smart blur lady.. radious 2.1, threshold 20
4. Levels adju: 8,1,169
5. Hue/sat adjust. check colorize, 34,53,0
7.Tweak hair with mixer brush tool size 6 px then 4px.
8. Airbrush face 50%
9. Use blur tool to blur out sharper shadows on neck.
10.Neck and chest skin airbrush 33% theen 68%.
11. Cutout dress seperate layer. Color #0b4312.
12.Eyes and mouth seperate layers color then lower opacity. Soften nose with blur tool.
13. final run blur tool over sharpoer shadows to tone down. Touch up spots on dress with spot healing tool. Blur tool to soften shadows on ear.
(5 years and 541 days ago)