Artrage.

Talk about anything related to the contests.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:23 pm
Simple question or maybe not so. Artrage is that alowed to be used in digital drawing? Im asuming not all the function might be alowed just like with photoshop, but its a program for drawing digitally. Now Im not much into drawing myself and I am happy with photoshop (maybe ill expand my intrest sometime :P) But I am asking this for my daughter, who uses this program a lot for her drawings. I have tried the program and I can see why she likes it a lot. I think it makes digital drawing a lot more interesting and simpeler to do then in photoshop. If any of the moderaters knows this program please tell me if it is alowed to be used or not and what is alowed or not in the program please.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:00 pm
Yes I know it and yes it is allowed
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 am
robvdn wrote:Yes I know it and yes it is allowed

My daughter will be pleased with that :), Are all functions alowed to be used or are there restrictions?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 am
I only know version 2, so can just judge from that version.

Of course the stencils, rulers and tracing options are not allowed, otherwise I don't see anything (had a very quick look) which you can't use but can be wrong :)

I'd say: just use it and in doubt just ask or look in the rules if a certain tool has an equivalent in Photoshop.
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am
robvdn wrote:I only know version 2, so can just judge from that version.

Of course the stencils, rulers and tracing options are not allowed, otherwise I don't see anything (had a very quick look) which you can't use but can be wrong :)

I'd say: just use it and in doubt just ask or look in the rules if a certain tool has an equivalent in Photoshop.

yeah she has artrage 2 as well, I will let her know She will most likely use it at her dads house so I cant check on the tools really but its great news :) thnx much Rob :).

Return to Contest Discussions/Questions