Are any of these books worth getting?

Useful 2D Resources
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:02 pm
Location: Estonia
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 pm
LKY wrote:I don't read books.......

LKY wrote:but now I'm thinking to check everyone's comment list....


i see... :d
Cheers To The Beautiful Times! Image

Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 am
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 am
r u here to analyzing my statements.....FILLE....... :-L :-L :-L :-L
Signaure under construction.
User avatar
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:02 pm
Location: Estonia
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 am
LKY wrote:r u here to analyzing my statements.....FILLE....... :-L :-L :-L :-L

no, i just don't read books too and i have time for forum :d
Cheers To The Beautiful Times! Image

Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 am
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: ......same here....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Signaure under construction.

Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 pm
I got a copy of the Classroom in a book - in that list - when I bought CS4. It's kind of dull but I was pleased I worked through it and it became more fun as I went along. Was helpful to me as a noob!

A couple of reviews here: http://www.photography-art-cafe.com/adobe-photoshop-books.html

:-D

Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:21 am
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:03 am
You don't need books! To learn photoshop, You need internet, just watch the basic tutorials in Youtube sure you'll learn. Start with cropping images then changing the background of the image.
User avatar
Posts: 3179
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:47 pm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:01 pm
BlareCruz21 wrote:You don't need books! To learn photoshop, You need internet, just watch the basic tutorials in Youtube sure you'll learn. Start with cropping images then changing the background of the image.


YouTube is great. Books are handy for quick reference.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:21 am
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 am
Try reading these books, you might be interested!
1. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
2. Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
3. Falling in Love With Where You Are: A Year of Prose and Poetry on Radically Opening Up to the Pain and Joy of Life by Jeff Foster
4. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
5. You Are Doing a Freaking Great Job: And Other Reminders of Your Awesomeness by Workman Publishing
I'm sure these books are worth getting. You can try to go this site https://ponbee.com/self-love-books/. they offer various books in the different genre.
User avatar
Posts: 3179
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:47 pm
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:16 pm
BlareCruz21 wrote:Try reading these books, you might be interested!
1. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
2. Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
3. Falling in Love With Where You Are: A Year of Prose and Poetry on Radically Opening Up to the Pain and Joy of Life by Jeff Foster
4. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
5. You Are Doing a Freaking Great Job: And Other Reminders of Your Awesomeness by Workman Publishing
I'm sure these books are worth getting. You can try to go this site https://ponbee.com/self-love-books/. they offer various books in the different genre.

I'm sure these books are admirable, but not relevant to the topic. You might want to start a separate thread for stuff like this.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:21 am
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:42 am
CMYK46 wrote:
BlareCruz21 wrote:Try reading these books, you might be interested!
1. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
2. Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
3. Falling in Love With Where You Are: A Year of Prose and Poetry on Radically Opening Up to the Pain and Joy of Life by Jeff Foster
4. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
5. You Are Doing a Freaking Great Job: And Other Reminders of Your Awesomeness by Workman Publishing
I'm sure these books are worth getting. You can try to go this site https://ponbee.com/self-love-books/. they offer various books in the different genre.

I'm sure these books are admirable, but not relevant to the topic. You might want to start a separate thread for stuff like this.

I understand sir. Thank you.
Previous

Return to Links/Tips/Tutorials for 2D graphics programs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron