Suggestion where to start

Useful 3D resources.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:08 pm
Literally recently began to understand 3D programs and applications. Immediately start to learn useful blog about it. But still not enough practice. I would like to know where to start and what to focus on learning. Thanks.
Last edited by Andrew1 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:55 am
Andrew1 wrote:Literally recently began to understand 3D programs and applications. Immediately start to learn useful blog about it. But still not enough practice. I would like to know where to start and what to focus on learning. Thanks.

Do what any good beginner does: Find an artist you like and imitate them.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:26 pm
CMYK46 wrote:
Andrew1 wrote:Literally recently began to understand 3D programs and applications. Immediately start to learn a useful blog about it. But still not enough practice. I would like to know where to start and what to focus on learning. Thanks.

Do what any good beginner does: Find an artist you like and imitate them.

You mean freelance? :-D Btw Have you heard about SMS Testelium http://www.testelium.com services? I'm was searching good software for bulk SMS. Can you give a suggestion for it? Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 am
Being a web developer has never been easier, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy. You have to be honest and ask yourself how far down this path of the web developer you want to go and read more about it.
We begin with the basics.
Every web page is like a house. And as a web developer you’re going to start making these houses.

Return to Links/Tips/Tutorials for 3D graphics programs