PXL ON TOUR

News and announcements about pxleyes.com
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 am
robvdn wrote:
JoeCacia wrote:No more news about the shirt? :shock: :?

It's on route ;)

Oh good :lol:
Don't you think I forget about it just because I had it already ;-) :-p
Mother of 3 wonderful kids, they fill my life with joy and pride everyday, they are the love of my life and my Sun!
http://www.jcjcballoons.com/
http://on.fb.me/lyzz0V
https://twitter.com/#!/JCJCBalloons
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 am
Hi all... I'm just touching base to let everyone know that I have received the shirt. Unfortunately, right after I got it I had to leave for Florida for a trip to help my mom in Sarasota. I am leaving tomorrow morning (driving) :(( . I should be home late Sunday night and will try to get some shots taken quickly and get it on its way. See you all soon! :d

"Remember what the Dormouse said..." Jefferson Airplane
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 pm
kyricom wrote:Hi all... I'm just touching base to let everyone know that I have received the shirt. Unfortunately, right after I got it I had to leave for Florida for a trip to help my mom in Sarasota. I am leaving tomorrow morning (driving) :(( . I should be home late Sunday night and will try to get some shots taken quickly and get it on its way. See you all soon! :d

Not fair!!!! x( :YMDEVIL: :lol:
Take care of yourself and drive safe, hug your Mom too from me :smile: , moms are Angels! :smile:
Mother of 3 wonderful kids, they fill my life with joy and pride everyday, they are the love of my life and my Sun!
http://www.jcjcballoons.com/
http://on.fb.me/lyzz0V
https://twitter.com/#!/JCJCBalloons
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 pm
IMG_7733 pxl.jpg
Krissy posing with a couple of the employees of Heislers (smile boys, you're famous now!) and brings home a hand-packed quart of her favorite. The dairy hires many local kids getting their first job at 14. Usually the kids stay until they leave for college or graduate high school. It's family owned and a wonderful place to work/visit.
IMG_7733 pxl.jpg (186.33 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
IMG_7729 pxl.jpg
At the dairy is a hand carved totem pole that has stood there since the 1950's, made by one of out locals...just for fun and as a gift to the founder of the dairy shortly after they opened for business.
IMG_7729 pxl.jpg (138.52 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
IMG_7726 pxl.jpg
One of our first stops was to Heislers Cloverleaf Dairy, close to our house. This place has been a county icon and destination for thousands of visitors each year for over 60 years. Krissy is sharing a home made coconut ice cream with all of you!
IMG_7726 pxl.jpg (164.48 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
Hi Guys!!! Just sharing a few of the photos of the shirts time spent with us in good 'ol Tamaqua PA. USA

It was fun to be a part of this project and look forward to the next greatest fun filled thing we come up with here.

I'm sure a lot of you have seen the video of the shirts arrival, Krissy (littlemoment) was especially pleased to have taken part in the project and it really made her day.
Only a life lived for other is a life worth living - Albert Einstein
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 pm
IMG_9144 pxl.jpg
During it's stay here, we took the shirt on several bike rides...when it wasn't raining that is...we had a lot of questions, and people were happy to get some info on PXL!
IMG_9144 pxl.jpg (177.65 KiB) Viewed 2466 times
More Photos From itsmymoment
Attachments
IMG_9148 pxl.jpg
Father/daughter...itsmymoment (James)/ littlemoment (Krissy). Posing with the shirt in our beautiful back yard before sending it onto it's next stop.
IMG_9148 pxl.jpg (252.87 KiB) Viewed 2466 times
IMG_9143 pxl.jpg
Yours truly posing after having signed the shirt!
IMG_9143 pxl.jpg (120.91 KiB) Viewed 2466 times
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm
Looking good James and Krissy \M/
So it is an educated shirt on dairy now as well Image
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm
robvdn wrote:Looking good James and Krissy \M/
So it is an educated shirt on dairy now as well Image

Thanks Rob, yes...it's been on a dairy and also a certified Harley Davidson Motorcycle accessory! b-) **==

BTW all...the 2 photos of just me were taken by littlemoment; (composed, shot and edited :YMAPPLAUSE: ) I couldn't be prouder...she's coming a long way...hopefully we will get her entered more soon in the competitions.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:11 am
I'm sure some of our female members will think those shots of you James could be entered in the Sexy 2 Contest. ;-)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:28 am
solkee wrote:I'm sure some of our female members will think those shots of you James could be entered in the Sexy 2 Contest. ;-)

:d :- :-? =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :((
I wish! LOL
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:17 pm
Hi all, :-H I'm back from my trip and we had a nice sunny day today so I thought I'd run out and grab some snapshots of the shirt on the latest leg of its journey!

Often, when people hear "New York" they think of skyscrapers and the Statue of Liberty, but I live far, far from there. Most of the state of New York is not urban at all. We are very agricultural for the most part. I live in the "Fingerlakes Region," which is in the central part of the state. We have a lot of woods, streams, swamps and lakes nestled amongst the hills. We also have a lot of farms and dairy with small villages of a few thousand every 10 or 15 miles or so. There are cities here and there (the closest to me would be Syracuse) but we generally try to avoid them. :d

I thought I'd take a quick tour of my area with the shirt to show you my "neighborhood." The first shot is of the hills near my house. The second is my back yard, and the third is a beautiful swamp near us. There's a sample of farms and cows, and of the windmills they've put on a lot of the hills around here.

I'll get the shirt to the next on the list tomorrow. Off we go!
Attachments
Hills resized 3.jpg
Hills resized 3.jpg (223.18 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
Woods resized 3.jpg
Woods resized 3.jpg (448.09 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
Swamp resized 3.jpg
Swamp resized 3.jpg (186.4 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
Last edited by kyricom on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Remember what the Dormouse said..." Jefferson Airplane
PreviousNext

Return to News And Announcements