photo-shopper/photographer collaboration section

All suggestions to improve PXLEyes are welcome here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 am
so i just got an interesting idea, what if there were a section in pxleyes that allowed photoshoppers to coordinate with photographers to create the source images

i know this would probably have to many complications to ever come to be, but i figured

hey, why not spit it out here :smile:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:49 am
Hi Inker, currently we have 11,187 photos in the stock section of our site :d
Have a look here: http://www.pxleyes.com/stock/new/1/ you can even search for what you are looking for, as always, you need to link to the page and crediting the author is always appreciated :d
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:43 am
You can always ask a photographer you admire to make some sources for you, I asked some in the past and most are honored if you ask and willing to help you out.
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm
I would LOVE to take some shots if anyone has an idea. I'm kinda in a funk on what to photograph lately anyway. :)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm
Normally I honor requests for specialty source images within reason, I have helped some of the choppers here with sources in the past...shoot me a PM anytime and I'd be more than happy to try and assist.

EDIT: BTW, my pxl-name is itsmymoment....LOL
Only a life lived for other is a life worth living - Albert Einstein
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 am
mircea wrote:someone interested in making a texture database ? :) for 3d users. paint, floor, walls, leather, rust, metal pannels, wood materials would be helpfull. Maybe put in a special category

As in Photos of those things in Hi-Rez? I have never done any 3D stuff, but if images of just random textures would be helpful to some here, I could start making an album here and just give blanket permission to use the sources...is that what you're asking for?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 am
Try here: http://www.cgtextures.com/
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 pm
mircea wrote:i am using CG Textures.. we all are :) we are all using the same wall and floor textures. If someone has the time and interest to shoot an interesting wall, floor, wood texture.. etc could be usefull to have a collection like this.

Ask and ye shall receive... I will start working on a textures album for use by you 3D guys. I'll make another post when I begin uploading to it... b-)

Return to PXLEyes Suggestions