Pxl stock usage

Ask all your questions about PXLEyes here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:24 am
I'm curious about the usage of the Pxl stock. What are the general terms of using them? Can they be used offsite as well? I know I can just send a message to the photographer but some of the stock are from users who aren't active anymore.

Just want to know cause I haven't really used Pxl stock (except for the pxl stock contest) and maybe I can try uploading some of my own.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 pm
tk237 wrote:I'm curious about the usage of the Pxl stock. What are the general terms of using them? Can they be used offsite as well? I know I can just send a message to the photographer but some of the stock are from users who aren't active anymore.

Just want to know cause I haven't really used Pxl stock (except for the pxl stock contest) and maybe I can try uploading some of my own.

I can only speak for myself, but any of my photos that I post as stock may be used for any purpose that a reasonable human being would want to use them for.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 am
Isn't "reasonable human being" an oxymoron? 8-}

"Remember what the Dormouse said..." Jefferson Airplane
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm
kyricom wrote:Isn't "reasonable human being" an oxymoron? 8-}

Ummm...very possibly. :-?
Just look at this: http://www.pxleyes.com/photoshop-contes ... LEYES.html
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 pm
tk237 wrote:I'm curious about the usage of the Pxl stock. What are the general terms of using them? Can they be used offsite as well? I know I can just send a message to the photographer but some of the stock are from users who aren't active anymore.

Good question.
Trust your captain .... but keep your seatbelt securely fastened.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm
CMYK46 wrote:[I can only speak for myself, but any of my photos that I post as stock may be used for any purpose that a reasonable human being would want to use them for.

Think that summons it up pretty well.
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 am
CMYK46 wrote:I can only speak for myself, but any of my photos that I post as stock may be used for any purpose that a reasonable human being would want to use them for.

Same here except I include a No redistribution policy (although I haven't uploaded any stock here yet).

I guess we can just write our rules at the description?

Return to PXLEyes Questions