Hey :)

Post your images here to ask for help on improvements.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 am
Hey guys, long time no seen. I wish I could get into my creative juices and start photoshopping again but I have been so busy with background removal projects.

I'm stuck on this project I'm doing. I should of just said i would remove the background only lol but I thought I could handle the other things that she needed to save her time.

The most difficult part I'm having is with she want's a hairline added to make the face appear lighter. Can anyone give me any tips? I'm sooooooo stuck.

Here's what I've done so far
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69943031@N ... hotostream
Angela
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 pm
Not completely sure if this is what you were asking for, but I simply used the pen tool and then filled in a shape to create a hair line on the top of the head.Image

Edit: After reading your post again, this might be what your talking about. I did the same thing except outlined the whole skin area and filled with a new layer. If you already have layers you can just turn it into a clipping mask. If you don't just set the blend mode to lighten.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm
Thank you for replying, and thank you for showing me a good idea :). I was feeling so lost. I tried looking around online for an example that I could use or get a basic rough draft from. :YMHUG:

Angela

Return to 2D Help Corner