a gift

Post your images here to ask for help on improvements.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:55 pm
hey everyone :)

I'm happy to see that the new site isn't broken.....yet *caugh, caugh* :P :-

I want to print the attach to surprise someone, but I'm stucked :(

Any idea would be real appreciated :D

Many thanks! :YMHUG:
Last edited by sigi on Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm
Sigi!!!! My long lost flickr sister! How the heck are you! Hows that beautiful daughter of yers? I bet shes grown so mich! Is this picture on here ne where? You cam go to the high res and right click to save it. It saves pretty big and then print it from the pc or burn to disc.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 pm
First of all, I think you confused me with someone else and secondly, I was asking for an idea on what to add to the picture, not how to save it or print it :)

but thanks anyway

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:12 pm
First yer probably right. I haven't spoken to her in forever since I'm not active on the site. Second sorry I didn't get what you meant. :)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:14 pm
If you are asking if you can attach a picture while sending a message @ pxleyes.com, you can't do that, you need the personal Email address of the person and you can attach what ever you like.
You can always send a message asking about their personal Email, if you are their friend they would be happy to share!
I hope this answers your question!
Mother of 3 wonderful kids, they fill my life with joy and pride everyday, they are the love of my life and my Sun!
http://www.jcjcballoons.com/
http://on.fb.me/lyzz0V
https://twitter.com/#!/JCJCBalloons

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 pm
JoeCacia wrote:If you are asking if you can attach a picture while sending a message @ pxleyes.com, you can't do that, you need the personal Email address of the person and you can attach what ever you like.
You can always send a message asking about their personal Email, if you are their friend they would be happy to share!

you are confussed because this thread had an attachment and now it's gone, because I used the picture in a conteste on pxleyes and I removed it from here to stay anonymus:)

thanks anyway! :)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:10 am
MnMCarta wrote:First yer probably right. I haven't spoken to her in forever since I'm not active on the site. Second sorry I didn't get what you meant. :)

Forgive MnM please, sometimes she just rambles =))
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 am
JoeCacia wrote:If you are asking if you can attach a picture while sending a message @ pxleyes.com, you can't do that, you need the personal Email address of the person and you can attach what ever you like.

lol joe, ur so kind to try help but you realize how old this post was? :P lmao

Return to 2D Help Corner