Photoshop

Useful 2D Resources

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 am
What's the difference between photoshop elements 7 and photoshop 7? Which one has more features? Which one's better? I want to know before I spend money on one thing when I should have spent it on the other.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm
Is PS 7 even for sale anymore?
I know Photoshop Element 8 is out, and right these days Photoshop CS5 was released.
I´d say it depends on what you want to do, what needs you have. And I guess how big your computer is :)

I am not so familiar with PS E, just tried it a couple of times and think it´s like a lightversion of Photoshop, with not so many opportunities to work. WMO of course and it was a couple of yrs back.

Hope someone can give you a better anserw.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm
Photoshop Elements is less complete than the full version of Photoshop, whichever version it is.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 pm
Photoshop Elements has faaaaaar less features than Photoshop CS, but it;s a good place to start if you're only just learning how to use the software.

It depends on how much you're willing to spend though, Elements is far cheaper, and it;s very decent.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:52 pm
Hi, I am a new user of Photoshop and in the manipulation work. But many times I have seen someone use Curves Layer adjustment tools. I don’t know about Curves and why does use it in the image manipulation work?
Thanks
Last edited by cpexperts01 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:49 pm
cpexperts01 wrote:Hi, I am a new user of Photoshop and in the manipulation work. But many times I have seen someone use Curves Layer adjustment tools. I don’t know about Curves and why does use it in the image manipulation work?
Thanks

Maybe this tutorial will help. http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/ ... curves.htm
Trust your captain .... but keep your seatbelt securely fastened.

Return to Links/Tips/Tutorials for 2D graphics programs